Playful Friday! 🙂
Let’s inject some fun, laughter, easiness, lightness and turbocharge our rebel battery!
Our rebel part LOVES playful contact and FUN interactions with others. Having a good LAUGH together SPARKS our creativity and boosts our energy! This part of us is our childlike part in which we experience ourselves spontaneous, creative and playful.
The need for playful contact is a psychological need and rather than waiting till others charge our battery… we better take good care of it ourselves! ;-).
If you would do a battery check – how well is it loaded?
- How does your rebel part express playful contact?
- What’s the reward you get after a fun, light interaction and a good laugh with a colleague?
- What emerges when you allow and step into your childlike playfulness?
Having fun time with good friends is sometimes really all it takes. It happens that this kind of time is no longer created because of being too tired from work. If you recognize this.. ouch.. you might want to get out of this trap and create your windows of lightness, fun and laughter… It boosts your personal energy levels!
My rebel parts will get full satisfaction tonight! Triggered by my teenie daughter, I’m off to the One Direction concert in Berne tonight with a friend of hers and her mom. Am sure this will be loads of fun watching our daughters scream, sing and have the time of their lives!
With this 21-day challenge, we put awareness and intention in managing our personal energy by satisfying our psychological nees of all 6 types in our personality architecture. By doing this, we reinforce the effect and you will soon experience your personal energy and efficiency going up!
In doing this, you might want to observe the effects of putting intention and awareness in influencing your personal energy levels! Feel free to share how you will charge your battery!
Nicole Heimann is an experienced and passionate Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Certified Neuro-Transformation Coach (CNTC), Certified Process Communication Model Coach, specialized in Conscious Leadership and Impactful Communication. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Here’s the link to the introduction post of the 21-day challenge.
– Please note that the concept of psychological needs related to the PCM personality types is based on solid research and scientifically validated work done by Dr. Taibi Kahler. All content related to this are the proprietary rights of Taibi Kahler Associates, Inc. Nicole is a licensed and certified independent distributor of the Process Communication Model and all materials related thereto.