- 21-Day Challenge – Day 21 – Creating a ritual to manage your personal energy levels
- 21-Day Challenge – Day 20 – What happens if we don’t charge our batteries?
- 21-Day Challenge – Day 19 – «Play, so you may be serious!»
- 21-Day Challenge – Day 18 – Enjoying solitude
- 21-Day Challenge – Day 17 – Fun Friday
Monthly Archives: February 2013
In my role as an Executive Coach, I witness leaders living a fraction of who they are at work and another fraction of who they are at home. Or simply, living a fraction of themselves in their whole lives – … Continue reading
In times, where organizations all focus on being “LEAN”, it amazes me over and over again how much time, money and energy is still present as “WASTE” because the invisible, intangible processes of communication are overlooked. What typically is monitored … Continue reading