I wish to honor your commitment to this 21-day challenge of satisfying your psychological needs to influence your personal energy. It is a valuable investment of a little bit of your time with high rewards – as it directy impacts your leadership, your relationships, your own well-being. Your engagement is inspiring!
Today, we look into charging our persister battery, which is getting our psychological needs for recognition of opinions met in a positive way.
- When opinions are pushed motivated by ego and own agenda’s, they are not powerful and often get resistance.
- When opinions are rooted in a deeper belief inside of you, passion, a strong conviction AND voiced for the sake of something bigger or beyond your own personal agenda, they are much more powerful.
This is when opinion gets the character of leadership. Observe your own opinion and explore where it comes from. From there, take a moment to reflect if your opinion is going to have the impact you intend to have. Look for the deeper cause. Why is your opinion so important, for the sake of what? From here, take it forward and engage others.
Related blogs to the psychological need of getting recognition for opinions and convictions:
- Day 1 – Recognition for opinions and convictions
- Day 2 – Visionary Tuesday: The importance of Mindset
Nicole Heimann is an experienced and passionate Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Certified Neuro-Transformation Coach (CNTC), Certified Process Communication Model Coach, specialized in Conscious Leadership and Impactful Communication. Contact me at email@example.com
– Here’s the link to the introduction post of the 21-day challenge.
– Please note that the concept of psychological needs related to the PCM personality types is based on solid research and scientifically validated work done by Dr. Taibi Kahler. All content related to this are the proprietary rights of Taibi Kahler Associates, Inc. Nicole is a licensed and certified independent distributor of the Process Communication Model and all materials related thereto.