I have been delighted with many personal email messages of people joining in the 21-day Challenge on increasing our personal energy. Not only was it a joy to read your stories, with your emails, you have also been charging my battery, which keeps me joyfully motivated to continue this blog 🙂
We’ve been charging our batteries now for 2 weeks and the effect is simply powerful:
- more energy
- a better overall well-being feeling
- more resilient
- less stress
- higher efficiency
One facet of leadership is your self-management: taking care and influencing your own energy levels. With this 21-day challenge, we are putting awareness and intention in managing our personal energy by satisfying our psychological needs of all 6 types in our personality architecture.
Why is doing this intentionally so powerful?
My definition of „intention“ is: «a consciously chosen quality of purpose and being»
- Purpose because with the intention, you go for something you want for the sake of something better.
- Being – because a true positive intention naturally brings you into a positive state of being AND you can give more power to the purpose if you are also intentional about how you want to be as a leader.
By satisfying your psychological needs with intention and awareness, you do not only experience this fabulous boost in your personal energy and efficiency, it also impacts your leadership and the world around you. If you are more balanced, more resilient, less stressed, have more energy, then you will be a better leader too. Your impact will be more inspirational, more open, you’ll have better relationships, are higher performing… only to name a few benefits.
Your energy is your responsibility and impacts your leadership.
You’ve been doing a great job! Well done!
Let’s start this third week in a powerful way again:
- How are you going to charge your Thinker-battery today?
- How will you set yourself up for getting recognition for your achievements and your work?
- What will you celebrate and how will you do this?
Keep up the great work!
To your success!
Related blogs to the psychological need of getting recognition for achievements and time structure:
Nicole Heimann is an experienced and passionate Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Certified Neuro-Transformation Coach (CNTC), Certified Process Communication Model Coach, specialized in Conscious Leadership and Impactful Communication. Contact me at email@example.com
– Here’s the link to the introduction post of the 21-day challenge.
– Please note that the concept of psychological needs related to the PCM personality types is based on solid research and scientifically validated work done by Dr. Taibi Kahler. All content related to this are the proprietary rights of Taibi Kahler Associates, Inc. Nicole is a licensed and certified independent distributor of the Process Communication Model and all materials related thereto.