Weekend. Did you make some space for the imaginer personality part inside of you?Charging the battery for the imaginer is freeing up some time for yourself, to recharge.
For some of us it is easy to just be alone, with ourselves, for some of us, this is more difficult. You can make this alone-time your space to dream. A space to allow your mind to wander off and take you into “What if”-scenarios… . You can use the imaginer psychological need to create a sacred space in your calendar – 30 minutes not to be disturbed. Or more or less – whatever amount of time contributes to increasing your personal energy.
Instead of letting your reflections float in “What if”-scenarios… you might want not to reflect at all and look for deep relaxation in silence.
It’s really about finding your own door opener to charging your psychological need of spending some time in solitude. There is not “one way”, in fact there are many ways.
For instance, you can choose to access silence through meditation (inaction) but also through e.g. running (action). When you choose action to access your inaction, it is like doing a meditation in movement.
If you choose to try this out, then
- consider this sacred time to charge the battery of your imaginer.
- Set the intention of focussing on running and breathing and creating space for your stillness.
- Don’t take an ipod with loud music with you and leave your phone at home so that you cannot be disturbed.
- Don’t go running with a friend and chatter whilst running as you will not be able to access this meditative state
When you are running your breathing naturally goes very deep and it stimulates the center from where meditative energy is released. Just run and breathe and you will experience that you cannot think anymore. You will run yourself in a meditative state and experience emptiness, stillness of the mind, pureness and simply your being. This is reenergizing and refreshing.
Some good quality being-alone-time can truly spark our imagination and also our mindfulness!
- What does good quality alone-time mean for you?
Have a nice Sunday evening and a great start of the week!
Nicole Heimann is an experienced and passionate Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Certified Neuro-Transformation Coach (CNTC), Certified Process Communication Model Coach, specialized in Conscious Leadership and Impactful Communication. Contact me at email@example.com
– Here’s the link to the introduction post of the 21-day challenge.
– Please note that the concept of psychological needs related to the PCM personality types is based on solid research and scientifically validated work done by Dr. Taibi Kahler. All content related to this are the proprietary rights of Taibi Kahler Associates, Inc. Nicole is a licensed and certified independent distributor of the Process Communication Model and all materials related thereto.