It’s a grey, rainy day here in Switzerland. Not the kind of weather that is uplifting or automatically puts you in a heightened mood. It shouldn’t be in the way though to let the sun shine from within!
The battery getting some extra attention today is the one that nurtures our harmonizer part – recognition for who we are and sensory stimulation. Just breathe into your heart for a moment and connect with the warm, compassionate, sensitive part of you. Feel compassion. Allow yourself to feel compassion and explore what is it, that would do you well. From this place of feeling compassion for you, what is it that you can do for yourself that would increase your energy and charge your harmonizer battery?
- Is it deepening the connection with someone?
- Going to the movies with a best friend?
- Giving yourself a wonderful treat?
- Will the bunch of flowers cheer you up?
- Simply taking some time for self-care?
Cultivating compassion adds a powerful dimension to impactful leadership. (This would deserve a blog on its own!) In consciously taking care of your personal energies, gently expand your capacity of compassion from within – starting with you. Be sensitive to your own needs and take care of charging your wonderful harmonizer battery. Nurturing this part of us intentionally is powerful and increases your personal energy levels. It is what is needed … to let the sun rise and shine from within!
Have a beautiful compassionate Thursday!
Nicole Heimann is an experienced and passionate Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Certified Neuro-Transformation Coach (CNTC), Certified Process Communication Model Coach, specialized in Conscious Leadership and Impactful Communication. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Here’s the link to the introduction post of the 21-day challenge.
– Please note that the concept of psychological needs related to the PCM personality types is based on solid research and scientifically validated work done by Dr. Taibi Kahler. All content related to this are the proprietary rights of Taibi Kahler Associates, Inc. Nicole is a licensed and certified independent distributor of the Process Communication Model and all materials related thereto.