I came across this video and I like Simon Sinek and his simple but powerful view on inspirational leadership where all is starting with a golden circle and the question “Why?” His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers — and as a counterpoint Tivo, which (until a recent court victory that tripled its stock price) appeared to be struggling.
Have fun watching it, Rainer
- 21-Day Challenge – Day 21 – Creating a ritual to manage your personal energy levels
- 21-Day Challenge – Day 20 – What happens if we don’t charge our batteries?
- 21-Day Challenge – Day 19 – «Play, so you may be serious!»
- 21-Day Challenge – Day 18 – Enjoying solitude
- 21-Day Challenge – Day 17 – Fun Friday